As we near Thanksgiving, it is the time of year to share our thanks and be grateful for what we have. Some of my Facebook friends have taken to listing one thing they are thankful for each day of November. I applaud their dedication, but I will settle for a short list here.
I am thankful for…
- A close family that has loved me unconditionally for 40 years
- A warm, comfortable home
- Nutritious food to eat
- Good friends who laugh with me in the good times, and give me a hug during the tough times
- A writing partner who encourages me to keep writing and shares her talents with me
- Two wonderful children who both delight and challenge me every day
- My health, an educated mind, and a strong will
What are you thankful for? Please share with us in the comments.
Since the holidays are coming at a brisk pace, I am planning to take some time off from the blog. You’ll see a post every other week until the new year. I need to make sure I have time for plenty of decorating, hot cocoa, and snuggling on the couch with my kids. See you in two weeks!